Approximately ₹ 7450/- without Hostel and ₹ 9250/- with Hostel facility for First Year students.
Required Qualification for Diploma Entry Level:
- Eligibility criteria for CE and CSE
- Candidate should have passed class 10 with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Maths & Science.
- Candidate should also passed in both Maths & Science separately.
- Eligibility criteria for FDAP and MOP
- Candidate should have passed class 12 in any stream with aggregate 40 % marks.
- Candidates have to write Diploma Entrance Examination (DEE).
- DEE Forms are usually issued in the month of March and Entrance Exams are usually conducted in the month of April/May by Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland
- Selection of candidates is done purely on the Merit basis of DEE result. The Directorate of Technical Education takes the necessary steps of notifying the date of issuing DEE form, Entrance Exams, Result and Admission in Local News Papers.